How To Order Your Custom Leather Piece
Leathersmithing is a true art form, requiring hours of an artist to turn a blank hide into a piece of art.
Please help us in preparing for the steps necessary to make your one of a kind piece.
Each of our pieces are individually handcrafted, and made to order. If you have an idea in mind for your next leather piece, we would love to discuss it with you. Below is a outline of how we go about crafting your piece:
- Decide on the type of product you would like to invest in. If you don’t see the design you are looking for in our catalog, contact us anyway!
- Have in mind any custom lettering, name, brand, or logo you would like added to your piece.
- Contact Us via phone, email, or Facebook to discuss what type of piece you are interested in
- Once we have the product, and layout in mind – we will give you a price quote for each individual piece.
- Prior to any tooling, a general design of any lettering or logo will be sent to you via email for approval. This ensures you are content with our artists creation of your design – before you see the final product.
All orders are payable through paypal, and an invoice will be e-mailed to you for easy and secure payment prior to crafting your piece.
***All payments must be paid in full prior to your piece being crafted***
We do our best to give you an accurate timeframe of when your product will be ready, but please keep in mind each piece is custom made and takes a significant amount of time and planning.
What goes into a custom leather piece?
A great deal of time is spent on layout and design prior to ever cutting the initial pattern from the hide. Each piece then undergoes hours of artistic hand carving and tooling, dying and sewing or lacing to give you the final product.
Leathersmithing is a true art form, requiring hours of an artist to turn a blank hide into a piece of art!